Length: 23 hours
Price: $16.99 (58% discount at the moment of writing)
For more experienced back-end developers, this course will help them explains how to build up a Docker-based local development server. You will learn how to use Test Driven Development to create a Python app.
The reason why we chose this particular course is that it focuses on teaching how to create a REST API with sophisticated features like image uploading and viewing.
What will I learn during this course?
- How to set up a local development server using Docker;
- Implementing test-driven development in a Python project;
- Implementing a REST API that allows users to upload and view images;
- Making a backend that can be used as a base for future projects and/or MVP;
- A hands-on approach to applying the finest practices such as PEP-8 and unit testing;
- Configure Travis-CI to automatic code testing.
This training is designed for those who want to acquire hands-on experience with best practices such as PEP-8 and unit tests.