1. AI for Everyone
Time required: 10 hours (3 weeks – approximately 3 hours per week)
Enroll price: Free
Overall rating: 4.8 ⭐ from over 38,820 reviews
Who is this course for?
AI for everyone is an online course for beginners who want to learn about:
- Workflow of Machine Learning projects
- Workflow of Data Science projects
- AI terminology
- AI Strategy
Remember, AI is not only for developers and engineers. If you want to use AI in the future or if your business is to improve its use of AI, this is the course for you.
It is recommended to every beginner who has no knowledge of AI, including non-technical staff. Though this course is primarily non-technical, engineers can take it to learn about the business aspects of AI.
Once you enroll in this course, you will have four modules to go through. This means that you will learn the following:
- The meaning of common AI terms, such as neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science;
- What can you use AI for;
- What it’s like to construct machine learning and data science projects;
- How to find possibilities to apply AI to challenges in your business;
- How to collaborate with an AI team and develop an AI strategy for your firm;
- How to handle ethical and sociological debates around AI.