4. Fundamentals of Graphic Design
Time required: 15 hours
Enroll price: Free
Overall rating: 4.8 ⭐ from over 16,523 reviews
Who is this course for?
Fundamentals of Graphic Design For everyone who wants to get more creative and learn the basic theory of graphics design and the theory of colors.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use the color foundations of visual, rhythm, and pattern.
- Use size, weight, direction, texture, and space.
- Experiment with text typeset and letter forms
- Make your own image series using various image-making processes.
This course will teach you the essential graphic design concepts through visual examples. You will learn the core abilities that are ubiquitous in all areas of graphic design practice.
If you want to be a good designer, you need to be creative, become a maker, and be a good communicator. This course will provide you with numerous opportunities to get your hands dirty with exercises and more practical tasks.
This course has 6 modules that will last about 4 weeks. However, you can stop and continue your course at any given time.