2. Free Application of Federal Student Aid 


Most students who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States can become eligible for federal parent loans and unsubsidized student loans. They can do this by completing the FAFSA and enrolling in school at least half-time. 

Also, these students can be eligible for federal student loans that are subsidized. This implies that interest is covered by the federal government both during the student’s stay in school and for the first six months following graduation or dropping below half-time attendance.

It is very important to submit for FAFSA as soon as possible. This is because some universities offer financial help based on merit and need in a first-come, first-served manner. To be eligible for financial help, you may also need to submit the College Scholarship Service Profile – CSS.


Scroll to Top