2. Google UX Designer Certification
Duration: 6 months at 10 hours a week
Level: Beginner – No degree or experience required.
Enroll Price: Free for the first week, then $49 per month
Overall rating: 4.8 ⭐out of 66,280 reviews
Who is this course for?
The Google UX Design Professional Certificate is for anyone who wants to become a UX designer but has no experience in such a field. It is suitable for beginners with no prior design expertise.
The course starts with the fundamentals of UX research, such as arranging research studies, conducting interviews and usability testing, and analyzing search findings.
What will you learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn:
- How to empathize with users, establish pain points, brainstorm, build wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on ideas;
- Understand UX research fundamentals, such as organizing research studies, conducting interviews and usability testing, and synthesizing research findings;
- Use fundamental UX principles such as user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design;
- Create a professional UX portfolio with three complete projects: a mobile app, a responsive website, and a cross-platform experience.
Why enroll in this course?
If you want to become a designer, this is the right place to start. It contains everything you need to know and learn. It is a very comprehensive and convenient course. You can stop at any time and develop at your own pace.
You will have a practical side where you will demonstrate your knowledge on certain projects, and at the end of the course, you will gain an employer-recognized certificate from Google.